[Wolves] Next Meet

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 19:21:20 BST 2005

On Tuesday 05 Apr 2005 15:08, Ade wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2005 2:48 PM, Chris Ball <chris at mnemonik.net> wrote:

> > I'm a bit poor at the minute, so you think £30 will last me the night?

> The average spend on a LUG night is about 10UKP (plus your drinks,
> which you can bring with you), so you are OK there.

There is a "special" fixed price menu which applies (amongst other times) on
Wednesday evenings, when LUG meetings generally take place. I think it's
something like £6.99, which gets you a starter (choice of about 5), curry
dish of your choice with either rice or naan and a compact-and-bijou ice
cream sundae for desert. Most LUG members usually upgrade the desert to a
Funky Pie(TM), which adds an extra £3 or so. We are allowed to bring our own
drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) and most do.

Hope you can make it,

James