[Wolves] RE: Need your help - vote for Seraphidian!

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 15:30:23 BST 2005

On 07 April 2005 11:09 Lee Parkes wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 05:22:49PM -0700, Jono Bacon wrote:
>>
>> My bands Seraphidian (www.seraphidian.com) have been
>> finalised in the Top 10 for a competition run by
>> Kerrang for a band to play at the download festival.
>> This is a major thing for us - if we win we play in
>> front of 55,000 people, make a single, make a music
>> video and basically get signed!
>
> If you want a sticker on my Landy then if you get one made I'll put
> it on. However I may be tapping you for some cash when I do the
> Macmillan Cancer Relief challenge again next year :)

I'll hand out stickers to all the Birmingham.pm'ers, and anyone who cares to come too close for that matter ;) If you have any for my laptop, that'll be a bonus as it gets to go abroad with me ... you'll be internationally famous then :)

Pity about the no cheating bit, I was all gung-ho to update my automatic voting Perl script. I'll just have to keep the URL handy and vote twice each day ... home and work :)

Oh what the hell, I've updated it anyway. If anyone does want to try automated voting (not necessarily for this site ... alter variables as appropriate), I've uploaded my script [1]. Remember to remove the .txt extension first!

Barbie.

[1] http://barbie.perldrunks.org/wolveslug/votingscript.pl.txt