[Wolves] Dell Offer

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 14:33:49 BST 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 14:23, Lee Parkes wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 02:18:39PM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> > Yep! Gonna send the mail off list to you, be warned its HTML
>
> /me bows before your superior knowledge :)
>
> So if they aren't advertised on the site how do you go about ordering one?
> It may be time to replace my antique Tosh Laptop..

Good question, have you tried processing an order (you don't need to complete
the order), theres no point in doing it through me it'll cost you an arm and
and leg as I've given up on doing favours, you get no thanks for it in the
end.

I'm putting a call in to my account manager at Dell I'll let you know the
result.

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.