[Wolves] A few places left on a free PHP/MySQL course

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 15:27:48 BST 2005

Hi folks,

We are doing a two day training course for businesses
in the West Midlands on the 21st and 22nd April and we
still have a few places left. This course is totally
free and also includes a half day consultation.

If anyone is interested, call me on 0121 634 1645 or
mail me at jono AT openadvantage DOT org as soon as
possible.

The course includes lunch and is located at the
OpenAdvantage office on Broad St. Birmingham.

  Jono

Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician