Puppy (Was Re: [Wolves] List)

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 14 16:23:50 BST 2005

On 14 Apr 2005, at 13:07, Baza wrote:

>> We have a ghost cat who still visits us.  She was mine over 20 years
>> ago.  We rescued her and had her for all of 6 months.  Then she got
>> run over :-(
>

> You're not the only one. I have a friend who also has a ghost cat, it
> still
> lives in her flat, my girlfriend says she's seen it.
>
> Baza

There was also one at my parents house but it stopped rubbing past my
legs and sleeping on my bed after our own cat died.  I got used to it
having the cat brush past me on the stairs and then finding him asleep
on the chair when I got to the bottom but it used to freak out my ex.
I also had a shirt cuff and part of a sleeve taking the same path over
and over in my bedroom.

It's so weird it was mentioned here today I was just talking about it
to a friend.

sparkes