[Wolves] Re: kubuntu & knoppmyth on a mini itx?

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 23:36:41 BST 2005

I feel the need for another shameless plug:

Nomad Computers:
QBIX Aluminium cased 1Ghz Mini ITX with DVD-COMBO and 256DDR
Preloaded with Ubuntu, K3B and Xine for a lovely £260inc

£250inc if you me call 01922 418931, ask for Monkeysailor and promise to
use the phrase "whores will have their trinkets" on three separate
occasions within a month of purchase.

Please buy it. Nobody is doing any work at the moment, because we're
playing "Gnome Stones" (aka Boulderdash) in the shop instead.

btw. Sorry I missed you at the meeting yesterday, but my pot noodle
exploded.

Monkeysailor
"Yes, my pot noodle exploded yesterday"