[Wolves] Cheap Web Cams

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Apr 15 16:34:26 BST 2005

On 15 Apr 2005, at 16:28, Adam Sweet wrote:

> --- fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> --- David Morley <davmor2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> PC2000 is run by a vietnemese chap called ming.
>>
>> Is he REALLY called Ming?! I thought that was just a
>> running joke!
>
>  "Closed.
> Come back tomorrow. Wife is labouring".

lol, I really like the family that run that place.  I always laugh when
they struggle to put the tickets on stock you buy (for returns and the
like) on really small items like dongles ;-)  They seem to have an
excellent returns policy (as long as the ticket is in place) the guy
across the road from me changes his dvd writer about every three months
under warrentty.

> Ad

sparkes