[Wolves] bullring apple store

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Apr 20 22:37:27 BST 2005

On 20 Apr 2005, at 20:07, roundyz wrote:

> i went to brum today and i seen the store its not actually in the
> bullring its
> self.
> like those apple shuffle mp3 devices though, very nice..

seems like a good point to show off googles new tricks

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
saddr=Cleveland+Street,+Wolverhampton,+West+Midlands,+WV2&daddr=THE+PALL
ASADES+CENTRE,+Birmingham,+B2+4XD&hl=en

 From the Standard to the Apple store in the Pallasades, I just wish the
satellite pictures for this region where up to the standard of some of
the ones over American Cities.  Then we could point out our cars parked
outside our houses ;-)

Although obviously down the A41 and along the Hagley Rd would be
quicker at rush hour but mapping software never really understands
local conditions.

sparkes