[Wolves] Any Idea whats going on?

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 21 17:35:38 BST 2005

On 21 Apr 2005, at 13:40, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Now the biggest laugh one of the Directors said to me the other day
> "Why don't
> you put together a Linux Server deal with SugarCRM?"

I'd be interested to hear peoples thoughts on SugarCRM a couple of
months in.  I remember people who gave it a whirl being initially
impressed with it.  How's it working out?  Jennies looking at expanding
her 'on the side' interests given her employers current financial
position.  I won't mention them again, most people know who she works
for and as the whole expensive and gadget retail sector is taking a
hammering at the moment and their shares are nose diving it's probably
a good time start taking other things more seriously.

sparkes