[Wolves] Mailing list speed and new people

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 28 19:05:10 BST 2005

Hi
I use mainly SimplyMepis I have found that this distro
is the best for me, usually most things setup up
fairly well. Also have a copy of Linspire which I hang
on to because I bought it in my early linux days when
I didn't know better (promised so much and ....)
It does look nice , but think it's a little bit top
heavy  and sluggish (latest version maybe better
haven't had time to test)
larry