[Wolves] Content Management systems

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 28 20:08:21 BST 2005

On 28 Apr 2005, at 19:54, Paul Harrison wrote:

> I've just bought some server space for our church website.  It can be
> easily configured for various content management systems.  The list is:
>

> 	  	Mambo Open Source

unless you have lots of time on your hands and the expertise to play
with Siteframe or Typo3 I would stick the mambo, it's the only one that
expands as you grow without forcing you to look like a slashdot clone.

sparkes

> --
sparkes at westmids.biz  __            __    __          __    __
  cross platform software and web development          0701 7000 WEST