[Wolves] Introducing myself

Luke Redpath luke at birmingham.lastfield.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 16:44:44 BST 2005

> Music? I feel one of us may regret this but what
> genre(s)/bands/composers/etc.

I'll start by saying all-sorts, but to be honest, mostly heavy
metal...extreme stuff and a lot of old-school stuff as well. Bands in
particular at the moment, Opeth, Katatonia, Children of Bodom,
Testament, to name a few, and I love the classic bands like Rainbow,
Maiden, ACDC, Sabbath etc.

Outside of metal, I really do like all sorts...some stuff I've been
recently listening to...No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Pink, Sigur Ros, The
Beautiful South, David Bowie, Porcupine Tree, Royksopp, Lamb, Muse, VNV
Nation...I also quite like classical music.

Cheers
Luke