[Wolves] GPG Test

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Sun Aug 7 12:24:29 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 11:58 +0100, SimonB wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 11:34 +0100, Simon Morris wrote:
> > here's an encrypted response - wonder if you can decode it!
> >

> > ~sm
>
> Not a problem, though i do have problems validating keys hmm, I'll get
> that sorted now.

You have to import my public key into your gpg keyring... I found yours
on pgp.mit.edu and I saved it to a text file and imported with `gpg
--import -a simonb.txt`

If you haven't seen it seahorse is a great little utility for managing
keys

> Thats a fair point, does anyone know a decent small mail client with gpg
> support?. I used to use sylpheed but it has a few interesting quirks.

I use Evolution but it isn't "small" by any definition. Mutt supports
GPG quite well

Thanks

~sm
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBF0A8A3B