[Wolves] Breezy Badger

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:25:03 BST 2005

Okay so I decided to take the plundge and do an apt-get dist-upgrade and boy
what a difference a few months make in the linux world I have sound and
everything (huray).
Totem actually works as does rythumbox which both use gstreamer and sucked
to death in hoary, gnome baker 0.4 now includes pretty much all the
functionality of k3b which is about time the gnome boys caugth up. beagle is
there as is mono. and the list goes on and on and on.................
The one thing that has really impressed me though is the fact that it all
works you point you click it does it.  I am happier with the file manager
which to me is easier but to linux die hard will probably suck.  Only one
confusing thing when you right click you have lost the option to run
terminal but I over came that one by making it an applelet on the toolbar
problem solved.  But in general way down deep in the middle of the congo
their making a distro and their calling it UBUNTU and it rocks bring on the
final product.  Things can only get better.