[Wolves] OT For those with a sweet tooth..

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 17:20:44 BST 2005

On Thursday 11 August 2005 15:32, Kevanf1 wrote:

> Ah but they don't have the very best chocolate bar in the world..
> Cherry Ripe.  I think Cadbury only make it/market it in Australia.
> They are wonderful.

Absolutely!  I have four left :-) which I got on my last trip to Oz.
In the UK, www.cybercandy.co.uk used to sell them :-(
There are companies like australian-food.com who will ship them worldwide.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)