[Wolves] Re: Info for any of you that have TW Broardband

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 09:56:42 BST 2005

blueyonder broadband

Currently 512Kbp/s (kilobits per second), the introductory service will
become 2Mbp/s (megabits per second), for the same price of £17.99 per month

blueyonder broadband complete

In anticipation of your announcement,  I rang Telewest,Yesterday, to get connected to their introductory package. WOOHOO!!!!  So it looks like I gets a bargain.
Incidentally,  They offered it at £15.99, they've extended their new users offer to existing customers apparently.
Gwoovy.
Mart.