[Wolves] Breezy Badger

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:28:18 BST 2005

one day everything is fine then they break it to upgrade it then they fix it
again the following day is how things seem to be (on 64 bit anyway) however
on the whole you put in your dvd it is detected and it plays like it was in
a dvd player. With no interaction and I know libdvdcss isn't a codec or
anything but the fact that it is in the archives for 64 bit now is amasing.
I also agree with your vlc comment but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it.
:-)