[Wolves] Your Feedback Please ! :) - Linux on my work laptop.

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:18:10 BST 2005

> I just checked it out, it's called "openoffice.org-gnomevfs".  Unless
> I'm mistaken it's in universe.  I've tried it, but Openoffice just
> closes with no error message when the loading bar is about 2/3rds of
> the way across.  Any ideas where OO.o keeps it's error logs (if at
> all?) so I can try to submit a bug report?

Ooh, that's not good. You might want to try:

(a) running OOo from the command line ("oowriter2", I think) and
seeing if it throws an error
(b) installing strace and running "strace oowriter2" from the command
line, and sending in the last couple of pages of the output (there
will be a massive, massive amount of output) in the bug report
(c) having a look on the OOo site for some pointers as to what info
they need in bug reports
(d) feeling good about yourself for bothering to do these things

Aq.