[Wolves] linux certification

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 08:44:01 BST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 06:47, David Goodwin wrote:

> If you just want certification, I recomment the LPI; you can undertake
> hte exams in Birmingham city centre in an hour or so (they're
> multichoice/fill in the blanks etc) and cost around about 50-60 quid per
> exam.

Nip over to www.amazon.co.uk thats where I got my LPI exam books from you
should be able to get some second hand ones.

The LPI Bible is very good which has exam software and small tests at the end
of each chapter.

You can get free training self help being a prime example however with any
serious learning towards obtaining a qualification there is going to be an
expense.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon