[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Aug 17 16:19:22 BST 2005

Alan Pope wrote:

>On 17/08/05, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I am convinced we can get more out of our site, but I am unsure how we
>>can do it and ensure it gets updated.
>>

>*cough* wiki *cough*?

whatever the outcome of the new site this is a perfect opportunity to
bring the existing wiki closer to the combined consiousness of the lug.
Whatever is decided I vote that the existing wiki admined and hosted by
Rob should be brought onto a par with the main site and mailing list.
Let's not forget it existed for about a year without even a link from
the main page (hey let's get a dynamic site so we can all add links,
it's like a roundabout ;-) ) and has survived some pretty nasty attacks
from spammers and is an excellent way to host tutorials, notes and user
editable content while keeping the site itself professional and clean.

sparkes