[Wolves] New website discussion

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:04:09 BST 2005

> >>Apropos of the discussion last night about changing the website a bit,
> >>a starter for ten: http://wolveslug.org.uk/new_front_page.html.
> >>Thoughts?
> >
> >The links at the bottom of the page need to be more obvious (obvious that
> >they are links)

Good call.

> How about putting something like
> To JOIN and for more info (lug mail link)
> For general info and tutorials (wiki link)
> For more info on Lug Members (wolves world link)

Sort of. "Join" is a bit of a nebulous concept; there's no membership
list or anything, other than "people subscribed to the mailing list".
If you're not subscribed to the mailing list are you still a "member
of Wolves LUG"? I think you certainly can be. Woo's point about people
not knowing what a "mailing list" is is an appropriate one, though. I
have a couple of ideas...

sil