[Wolves] New website discussion

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 10:50:35 BST 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 08:55, Steve Parkes wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 07:33 +0100, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> > Apropos of the discussion last night about changing the website a bit,
> > a starter for ten: http://wolveslug.org.uk/new_front_page.html.
> > Thoughts?
>
> I like the wolf ;-)

Ditto

The join bit should say [Join our user group]

1. Novices might not know the word LUG

2. The link should take you to a page that sets out what membership to a
mailing list entails and also netiquette, you can pinch my page if you like
it should be from there you actualy join.

http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk/etiquette.html

3. Spartan frontend is good nobody like waiting three days for a page to load
but it looks a little sparse I know its rough copy.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,