[Wolves] New website discussion

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:07:58 BST 2005

> > > The join bit should say [Join our user group]
> > >
> > > 1. Novices might not know the word LUG
> >
> > Hm. I see your theory, but I cannot for the life of me imagine how you
> > could have got as far as the Wolves LUG page without knowing what a
> > LUG is.
> >

> Go to Google and type in Linux+Wolverhampton.  See what the first item is :-)

Very true: do people actually do that, though? If you were just
getting into this Linux thing and lived in Wolverhampton, would your
thought be to search for Linux+Wolverhampton in Google? This is, as
said, why it says "Wolverhampton Linux User Group" along the top
rather than just "Wolves LUG" :)

Aq.