[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Sun Aug 21 18:47:30 BST 2005

Am I to understand from Aq's web page demo that Spice Avenue has been
selected as the venue of the next meeting?  I believe a change of venue is
overdue.

--
Peter Oliver

I know I haven't been to a lug for quite a while, But (and Although I like the food there), I do find the corner we get shoved into, a bit claustrophobic, ( and I'm not Claustrophobic).  Anywhere in Wolves would be good for me even though I live in Brum. I'm not keen on Tipton because of it's remoteness, and besides you don't want to end up renaming the lug methinks.
Mart.