[Wolves] scratched dvd and multiple searchs

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 15:30:42 BST 2005

Hello,

The scratch is say a chourd joining from 0 degress to
90 degress.  In the smaller segment you have few other
small scratchs.
But the wierd thing about the big scratch i that it
has no texture.  Normally you can feel the scratch.
And when you play the dvd the computer things its not
there.
So what, i should rub some toothpaste on it.  Is this
tried and testing?  I and on the case.

Cheers

Bobby