[Wolves] New website discussion

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 20:26:30 BST 2005

Stuart Langridge wrote:

>2. We use upcoming.org and the front page picks up its RSS feed.
>
>Note that *both* of these require someone to update them! Who's going
>to do that? ...
>
>Aq.

I think upcoming.org can do recurring meetings, though I haven't
checked. If not then there is an API for Upcoming and they seem
free-software friendly. The problem might be that only the person who
creates a record can change it.
I don't think a meeting has missed being fortnightly since I started
attending though there was an extra and a couple with last minute 0
attendees but that is unavoidable.

Does anyone else sometimes find it impossible to log in to upcoming.org
in the late evening though you can read about events?

Woo