[Wolves] how the hell do you kill a command?

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:32:58 BST 2005

> I have gftp saying that i'm allready connected.
> how do i Kill it's connection so i can upload my site?

>From a terminal or a command-run window (alt+F2, normally), type
xkill. That will give you a Magic Cursor; click on any program with
the Magic Cursor to kill it stone dead. However, this might not solve
your gftp problem, since it's not necessarily a problem killing the
*program* -- does it close correctly when you exit it by clicking the
cross or choosing Exit?

Aq.