[Wolves] how the hell do you kill a command?

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 23 22:13:59 BST 2005

On Tuesday 23 Aug 2005 21:09, Andy Wootton wrote:

> Sorry, I thought you were at the command line. Aq's answer made me
> realise what you meant. I think the principle is the same though. Are
> you killing the client without disconnecting first?

Yes I did. But Halfway through an upload it starts to screw up. Now my site
won't work. Do You think that it might be the server end?

> I've hardly used
> gftp so I can't rememember what it looks like (shh - I'm on Win95)

hmmm, least it ain't XP. Makes you wonder what features m$ are gonna nick of
other software to put in thier longhorn. So far it's looking a lot weak. No
real features to speak of, other than new virus support ;)

--
Thanks,
Matt

-=contact=-