[Wolves] what the hell is DCOM-scm

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:33:51 BST 2005

thanks for the info it wasn't hairy and firestarter seems to be doing
a good job and was really easy to set up which was what I liked but
within about 40 seconds i'd had 2pages of hits.  Lets face it you only
need one to cripple a system even linux.  Next question what is a SQL
I keep hearing about them but don't know what they are.  Also ran
clamav it found a Phishing email stored in .evolution what's Phishing
so deleted it.

Seek That Thy Might Know