[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 10:53:45 BST 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 10:19, Andrew Lewis wrote:

> Saturday 		= busy + chav's

lol

> Afternoon 		= lots of eating places shut

Ah, did say community centre or alternatively pub function room?

See thats the mistake regarding the meetings,
1. You don't have to eat
2. You don't have to drink

Although both are nice.

I go to meetings (when I can) to learn something, true its nice to put faces
to names but for me its a knowledge thing. If I want a meal I'll take the
wife out (shes better looking than you ugly lot anyway) if I want a pint I'll
go down the pub with me mates.

> Most of us have jobs	= Some people work on Saturday

I know, you serve a mean burger :P

> >Its the older members who can make the changes as they tend to set the
> >pace seeing as they know each other really well.
>
> * cough * the mythical 'inner-circle' discussion again? *cough* ;p

Nope, I'm confident that if the majority of new members wanted an alternative
night the older members would be more than happy to oblige.

What do you think?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon