[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Wed Aug 24 12:52:52 BST 2005

> If your thinking of changing the venue would it also be possible to
> change the date to something like a Friday or Saturday?

In _theory_ I'd like meetings to be on the weekend, as then I could stay
later, have a day to recover (no early start the following day.... ).

In reality, I seem to be away somewhere on most weekends, while I am
available during the week. So although I don't like long meetings in the
week, it is the best time for us in terms of regular attendance.

David.

--
David Goodwin
w: http://www.clocksoft.co.uk