[Wolves] Wolves lug web page

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:40:57 BST 2005

I have a feeling that if the new web page isn't uploaded soon then it
will be too late for the current meeting.  I am pretty sure that the
problem is no longer with the web page but with the meeting itself
judging by the comments, so here is mine why not stick with the
current format of a friendly get together on a wednesday night where
problems are aired and hopefully solved new systems etc are chatted
about, then once a month on a friday? night have a tutorial evening
where by new comers can learn how to use there system, programming,
bug reporting, firewalls, antivirus, how to burn cd, administering
there systems, bring in problematic systems to be worked on etc.  Have
a more formal setting and meeting that way people can invite their
unenlightend windows friends along so they can learn linux.  As well
as the linux users learning more and becoming more productive in the
linux community as a whole.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know