[Wolves] Pinched from a thread in uk.legal

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 17:47:43 BST 2005

Stephen Parkes wrote:

> Wayne Morris wrote:
>
>> which i thought was amusing - a guy asks about his rights to a
>> reasonable interview , given he has Aspergers:

Sorry, hadn't really read anything into the top half, the bit I thought
was funny was:

">More realistically, no company is going to
 >want to hire someone who won't get along with other employees.

You could train to be a Linux/Unix administrator."

which was quite witty (not posted by me btw!) in context.

The original context being that the OP had gone for a job and when asked
to give an example of how he had overcome
a work related difficulty in his previous job, told the interviewer how
he'd threatened to take them to an industrial tribunal for not paying his
holiday pay on time!

> I don't find it at all funny.  Imagine if it got back to you that you
> didn't get the job because you are Welsh.

This guy didn't get the job for sounding like a troublemaker, rather
than having a disability like me tho ;-)