[Wolves] Apache/PHP

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 10:59:56 BST 2005

Hi All

I've done something wrong but I don't know what.

Suse Web Server

This is up and live on the www the URL should be pointing to a folder
under /htdocs

If I do localhost or the IP address I get the Apache test page, so I presume
PHP/Apache is working as the Apache test page is PHP.

If I stick an index.html file in the folder the page displays OK

If I try to access any folders with no html files only index.php I get access
denied.

If I try to access the index.php directly firefox wants to download it rather
than display it

I need to run the xoops installation script.

This has run fine at home, am I being stupid? is it because the Server is live
and its some sort of security feature?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon