[Wolves] Re: Suse http.conf

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 14:25:03 BST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 14:05, you wrote:

> There's nothing for it; I'm going to have to look at the conf files.
> Can you make /etc/apache2/default-server.conf and all *.conf in
> /etc/apache2/vhosts.d available?

Before I do, which will take a few minutes as I need to nip upstairs, is this
relevant? the terminal profile is @www I don't think hostname or domain name
has been set so I'm not sure where its getting www from it should be the
default which is either linux or localhost.

Now I've had stuff like this before when it comes to profiles (which I'm not
intentionally using) eg peter at localhost fine can connect to say mysql but
(example) peter at www connection refused. Now I know all you have to do is add
@www to the users but I'm wondering if this is the same type of thing? If I
was a true localhost as apposed to www am I making sense?

Tell you what I'll get the files and send them off list have a quick look if
you don't spot it straight away I'll wipe and start again I finish at 5pm so
that will give me enough time to do an install and take the box home.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,