[Wolves] List

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:47:02 BST 2005

Wolves LUG (Operation Spice Avenue) - Wed 31st Aug
2005 - 7.30pm
Spice Avenue, Cleveland Street, Wolves

OK. I called the restaurant and they have reserved
the room upstairs for us.
Website updated :)

Go's:

1. Splineboy - with bells on
2. Dave Morley
3. Aq.
4. Ron
5. Ad
6. Jono :P (jumping the queue there!)
7. Kat (according to Upcoming.org) Indeed, and its my last day at
  work, so there shall be celebrations
8. Woo [ Unless Juliette Lewis wears me out the night before.
   Upcoming.org seems to replace the 'Gos' list ]
9.  David
10. SimonB (Kinda celebratin, doin my first firing of someone and on
holiday soon after)
11. Ade (in all his bald glory)

Late Go's:

No Go's:

1. sparkes - awol as usual
2. Re-LoaD (I wanted to come but am away on maneuvers that week. I hope
   Spice Av is good cos I don't like the [below] standard... )