[Wolves] Anyone going to the expo this year?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 08:53:59 BST 2005

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 20:40, David Goodwin wrote:

> > I'm hopefully getting tickets, I want to go, but not sure if I can until
> > its closer to the date.
> >
> > Whats costs are involved?
>
> Travelling to London, any expenses you incur (Food/Beer/Accomodation
> etc). I believe admission to the expo is free if you have booked your
> tickets in advance. If not, I _believe_ they charge 10-15 quid.

I should be getting free tickets. :)

Kat's mail talked about quote -"booking hotels etc" what sort of prices for a
single room is what I meant.

Mind you, is it imperative to do the two days? Which is the best day? can it
be done in a day ie get there do the expo then get back home?

Anything is possible I suppose.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon