[Wolves] Kumula (Formerly One for the python mingers?)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 23:24:09 GMT 2005

Evening All

Finally got Kumula working and so far its looks good.

After the help from you guys I moved on to the next error it turned out that
PyQt wasn't installed I was convinced it was as I had checked it off on the
list of required apps.

Then the final problem the GUI configurator started up but would not connect
to the database I kept getting  QMYSQL3 Driver not loaded. I did a bit of
googling and reading between the lines it was an additional module that maybe
I hadn't installed.

I wasn't too sure exactly which one I needed but qt-mysql looked a good bet a
quick yum install qt-mysql and everything appears to be working.

As I said  before I'll do a review on my website my first moan is the fact you
have to create your own desk top or menu links these should be created
automatically when you install. I suppose the creators will sort that out in
the next release.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon