[Wolves] can someone please proof read this.

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 14:48:20 GMT 2005

David Morley wrote:

>I have set up my basic front page I know not all is correct code base
>wise but I want to check the content first.  I want to know if there
>are any mistakes with grammer or spelling.  if so get back to me
>please.  link is http://82.36.245.221
>--
>Seek That Thy Might Know

And if I was being picky I'd change:

"This section covers the most used tools in the Linux world and what
they are most commonly used for."

to something like
" most common tools .....    their useful functions"

just to get rid of 'used' twice in the same sentence, your original is a
bit like 'Editing tools are great for editing'.

Sorry, rest is absolutely fine and having to scrape the barrel to find
something! ;-)