[Wolves] 'Old' SGI kit

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:15:58 GMT 2005

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> The policy at work is to pay a company to take old
> hardware away, fix it
> up and give it to charity.
>
> We don't think they'll know what to do with some old
> SGI kit.
> Monkeysailor has expressed an interest and I guessed
> Sparkes might be
> tempted. There are 2 or 3 system units of varied
> colours and a big 19ish
> inch monitor. Is anyone else interested? If I bring
> them then you have
> to take them whether you want them or not.
> Otherwise, I'm a dead man!

I'd love one :) I'll take the next darkest blue one to
Sparkes if thats ok (not knowing much about SGI
hardware myself). i'll take the 19"ish monitor if you
don't mind.

Any idea where the likely collection point is? Any
idea of the machines model?

Woo! Yeah Woo! Yeah! Woo! Yeah!

(From many eighties dance hits, Hear the Drummer Get
Wicked being the only one I can remember the name of
;)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk