[Wolves] Aq Video's

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:41:22 GMT 2005

I've been putting together a general script for the tutorials I am
creating.  I decided to work on Ubuntu first then opensuse Fedora and
finally mandrake.  This is where I hit my first problem with the
swf/mp3 sync, It's way out I'll of got to the places menu on the video
and the audio is still only a bit into Applications.  What can be
done?  I have a digital camera and am now wondering if it might be
easier just to record it on that,  the only problem then is I only get
about 10mins of recording.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know