[Wolves] MythTV talk?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:38:19 GMT 2005

On 14/12/05, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> > Its our Christmas bash at the next meet, and I was thinking I should
> > really step up and do a talk. There seems to be some interest in
> > MythTV so I figured I would volunteer to do a talk. Would this be of
> > interest?
>
> I think it'd be interesting, at least to say "this is how much work it
> is if you want to do it yourself". It would be good if anyone else has
> done MythTV using an alternative method (such as KnoppMyth) or has
> bought an actual PVR (not Sky+) and can compare-and-contrast.
>
> Aq.

I have Knoppmyth but I'm so busy at the moment that I haven't had
chance to burn it to disk let alone try setting it up :-(  By the time
I get around to it the whole thing will have been updated a couple of
times probably...

Take care this Xmas.  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay