[Wolves] Christmas Bash List!!

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:32:30 GMT 2005

Wolves LUG (Operating Ho! Ho! Ho!) - Wed 21st Dec 2005 - 7.30pm
Spice Avenue, Cleveland St., Wolves

OK, this is it - the Wolves LUG christmas bash. This is traditionally
the meet where people come along for the first time and we have guests
from other LUGs to pop in. This year we are in the new place and we
have *lots* more room. Those of you who have not been, or not been for
a while, come along! :)

Those who erupt with delight (Go's):

 1. Jono
 2. PeteC (Late with two girls in tow)
 3. Aq.
 4. Spline
 5. sparkes (shingles allowing, two days before my birthday this year)
 6. Lee "Special Event Only" Jordan
 7. Howard Whitebeard
 8. Jayne and friend
 9. James
10. Tom Jemmett
11. Chris Scragg
12. Alex Willmer
13. Ron
14. Ade

Those who sometimes rock a big 'un (Late Go's):

 1. (none yet)

Those who squelch (No Go Putrid Belchers):

 1. Dan (stupid flipping works do in way grr)
 2. SimonB