[Wolves] HOW-TO: Set Up a SUSE 10 Machine As a Router

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:14:27 GMT 2005

There's also this one for setting up video play back under SuSE.  It
is written for 9.3 but does work for 10 aswell.  By video playback I
should add that I mean legally purchased DVD's.  It is a grey area in
law so the majority of distro's do not provide the correct codecs to
play back your legal DVD's.  Stupid, ridiculous and more but that the
state of play at the moment.

http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/dvdplay/

Take care this Xmas.  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire