[Wolves] Live CD anybody?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 19:35:13 GMT 2005

Hello,

> Of course, Mepis.

Mepis is ok as you have all plugins, codecs etc
working out of the cd.  But can be very slow boot-up
wise and the desktop.  Even if you install its slow.
This may put your mate off.

You know you can try DSL, it is about 50mb.  (there is
way of multisession the cd, try
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/f/topic-3-26-9567-0.html)
This may impress your mate.

If want DSL its small download or arrange to give you
one.

Cheers

Bobby