[Wolves] Live CD anybody?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 22:00:02 GMT 2005

Hello,

> Now, so far he's downloaded one iso.
I am sure you have all the iso links, like distrowatch
and knoppix.org and knoppix.net etc etc.

> have got a dud
> iso or his burn did not go correctly.  He's
You say he is using windows, make sure he has not
changed the actuall iso by unzipping/unraring it etc.
Or has he burned using nero has a boot-up disk and has
an iso file.
Ask him to do this;
http://www.tomshardware.com/2004/03/29/migrating_from_windows_to_linux/page2.html

> downloading again and
> burning another copy as I type.  Fingers crossed.
Does he downloads limits watch out (i know even though
they can't tell).

> hardware support which is infinitely better than
> DSL.  I've got
Proberly true but has its only 50mb it may be worth
with;
http://damnsmalllinux.org/usb-qemu.html
Also use 'belarc' to find out which souncard he has
and see if its compatible on dsl.

Cheers

Bobby

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/f/topic-3-26-9567-0.html)