[Wolves] Live CD anybody?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:58:45 GMT 2005

Ok, the news is.....he did another download and burn and it.....worked
:-)))))))))  His PC booted up into Knoppix and he got sound,
wahey!!!!!!

Belarc was worse than useless by the way, he tried that a few weeks
ago.  Knoppix has however given him the full spec's of his sound card
and it apparently a pain up the proverbial in Windows.

Now, if I can only persuade him that now Linux has come to the rescue
it proves that it is a damn good OS.  Heck, they guys a very recently
retired Senior Systems Analyst who worked in Honeywell and IBM
Mainframes all his life.  Linux ought to be easy for him :-)

Take care this Xmas.  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire