[Wolves] drupal

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:25:27 GMT 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:56:42 +0000, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 08:10 +0000, Rob Annable wrote:
> > I've spent the last couple of days putting together a site using the
> > content management software from drupal.org.
> >
> > My first impressions are that it's totally cool - I've put together a
> > powerful site without any fuss in a matter of hours and my client is
> > pretty impressed. If anybody here has used it before I'd be interested
> > in your thoughts and/or criticisms to keep me in check before I get so
> > enthusiastic that it turns into blind faith.
> >
> > Rob
>
> I played around with it a bit last year, looks quite good.  I cannot
> remember now why I didn't implement it for my intranet.  Perhaps I shall
> look at it again.

You should, I'm seriously impressed. I've been putting it through its
paces over the last 24 hours and so far only found one minor bug.
There's lots of plugins and they all installed without a hitch.

I'm using it to help manage a design team for a new project at work.
It has to be locked down with a password, otherwise I'd let you have
have a go.

I may move one of my other sites to it as well; if I do I'll set you
up a login so you can take a look.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk