[Wolves] SuSE and more odd stuff...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:13:40 GMT 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:05:31 +0000 (GMT), Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please learn to snip out unnecessary detail from your
> replies. You can see why when I do this. Especially
> learn to snip when posting a single line reply.
>
> Ad - feeling grumpy
>
> =====
> --
>
> http://www.drinky.org.uk

Hmmm, I thought I had.  Sorry, I find it incredibly annoying myself.
I can only plead forgiveness due to the hours and hours of sitting
here trying to figure out this problem.  When you feel that you are
finally getting a grip with a certain aspect of Linux's behaviour it
is so frustrating when things do not work as expected.  Regarding the
fstab file I really had thought I was learning and knew something
about it.  Then this happens :-(  My brain is rapidly turning to mush.

Anyway, a bug report has gone into SuSE as I am damn sure I am not
making a big - and stupid - cock up.  Something just is not right with
SuSE 9.2

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer