[Wolves] SuSE and more odd stuff...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:43:02 GMT 2005

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:24:26 +0000, James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk> wrote:

> Have you tried using threading, which orders and indents the list of messages
> in a folder such that replies are grouped with the original message? To turn
> this on in KMail go to:
>
>  - Settings
>  - Configure KMail
>  - Appearance
>  - Headers
>  - Thread list of message headers
>
> Regards,
>
> James

I do use it in KMail for my fishing list stuff.  It works very much in
the same way that threading works when using Pegasus Mail in, ahem,
sorry, Window$.  However, I am subscribed to this list via GMail
which I am still learning all the idiosyncracies of.  Plus it's being
constantly changed.  I don't want to change my subscription to a POP
account because if I do have problems it's easier to just fire up the
Window$ tin and ask for help from there.  :-)

Good suggestion though.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer